Monday, September 10, 2012

Ideas for My Kitchen

My kitchen has been a work in progress ever since I married 7 years ago. Granted the actual kitchen has also changed twice since then but the decor ideal that I hold has remained the same. I simply have yet to reach that ideal. Slowly over time I've collected bits and pieces and my dream is that by the time I move into an actual house that I will be able to make it all come together. In the meantime however, I see no reason to wait to try to make my current kitchen as ideal as possible. Even though I know we won't be here forever.

Anyway, I found this video today on HGTV and I want to remember the ideas, I just couldn't get it to pin on pinterest so I'm going to post it here first so I can hopefully pin it from my blog.


Okay, so that embedding code didn't work for whatever reason. Here's a link instead. I like the idea of using a temporary idea like contact paper. I wouldn't go for a stainless steele look, but I'm wondering if I'll ever be able to find some in a fun graphic or even photo real print so I could pull off something like this.

Yes, I want my kitchen to be fruit themed. I am a bit particular about the actual style however. I'm not into the whole wine label/vintage look. I want it to be more graphic, bright and stylized. Which is why I came up with my Sassy Kitchen designs. Anyway, I'm not sure I'll ever be able to find a contact paper with a design that fits my taste, but I'm going to put this here just to help me remember the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment