Below are some benefits of that plain little old bottle of 3% peroxide you can get at any drug store. This product has been around for a long time but most doctors don’t tell you about peroxide, or they would lose thousands of dollars.
1. Take one capful (the little white cap that comes with the bottle) and hold in your mouth for 10 minutes daily, then spit it out. (Some people do this while they bathe or shower.)
No more canker sores and your teeth will be whiter without expensive pastes. Use it instead of mouthwash. (Small print says mouth wash and gargle right on the bottle)
2. Let your toothbrushes soak in a cup of “Peroxide” to keep them free of germs.
3. Clean your counters, table tops with peroxide to kill germs and leave a fresh smell. Simply put a little on your dishrag when you wipe, or spray it on the counters.
4. After rinsing off your wooden cutting board, pour peroxide on it to kill salmonella and other bacteria.
5. Fungus on your feet spray a 50/50 mixture of peroxide and water on them (especially the toes) every night and let dry.
6. Use a little cotton ball and put 3% peroxide on it then apply it to any fresh injury or cut. This will disinfect the area before you apply a band-aid. It will bubble a little but it does not hurt like some disinfectants and will do a better job.
7. Soak any infections or cuts in 3% peroxide for five to ten minutes several times a day. Doctors have seen gangrene that would not heal with any medicine, but was healed by soaking in peroxide.
8. Fill a spray bottle with a 50/50 mixture of peroxide and water and keep it in every bathroom to disinfect without harming your septic system like bleach or most other disinfectants will.
9. Tilt your head back and spray into nostrils with your 50/50 mixture whenever you have a cold, or plugged sinuses. It will bubble and help to kill the bacteria. Hold for a few minutes then blow your nose into a tissue.
10. If you have a terrible toothache and cannot get to a dentist right away, put a capful of 3% peroxide into your mouth and hold it for ten minutes several times a day. The pain will lessen greatly.
11. Put half a bottle of peroxide in your bath to help rid boils, fungus, or other skin infections.
12. You can also add a cup of peroxide instead of bleach to a load of whites in your laundry to whiten them. If there is blood on clothing, pour directly on the soiled spot. Let it sit for a minute, then rub it and rinse with cold water. Repeat if necessary. [Do be aware that it can bleach out colored bath towels so be careful.]
13. Use peroxide to clean mirrors with, and there is no smearing.
There is more but this gives you some ideas about this little brown bottle that no home should be without! With prices of most necessities rising, you’ll be glad that there’s a way to save tons of money in such a simple, healthy manner.