Julie Surprise: Super Simple Stirfry
- Frozen Asian Mix Veggies (My faves are available at Costco)
- One or two skinless boneless chicken breasts
- Your choice of Asian dressing or marinade. (I love Lighthouse Sesame Ginger Dressing. Or Panda Express Orange Chicken Sauce now available at Costco)
- Saute the chicken breasts with a little oil (peanut oil would be ideal but any will work)
- As the chicken begins to cook use your spatula to cut it up into smaller bite sized pieces.
- Once cooked through, add the dressing or sauce of your choice. Water it down, or add soy sauce or other seasonings if desired.
- Then add frozen veggies and stir it all together and simmer until veggies are soft enough to cut with the spatula.
- Meanwhile, have rice boiling or steaming in your rice cooker.
- Serve over rice and enjoy!
Update: 09-03-12 Things have changed. Check out this post for a slightly more healthful version.