Golden Pumpkin Soup
3 small yellow squash, chopped
1 half green bell pepper, chopped
1 half onion, chopped
1 15 ounce can of pumpkin puree
1/4 cup Real Parmesan Cheese, shredded
Approximately 4 ounces of Medium Cheddar Cheese, shredded
About a tablespoon of Honey
(season to taste, sorry, I didn't measure, I like to just add dashes of things but I tried to put them in order of what I used more of first)Curry Powder and/or
Dried celery leaves, crushed
1. Put the chopped squash, onions and green pepper into a pot of water enough to cover them well and set it
2. Once it's boiling lower the heat and let simmer for about 15 minutes.
3. Once soft mostly drain veggies and run through a food processor or blender until smooth, return to pot.
4. Add pumpkin puree to veggie puree and stir over medium to low heat until smooth-ish.
5. Season according to preference then add cheeses one at a time stirring in between to help melt the cheese.
6. Add the honey last, stir and then serve in bowls with a generous dollop of sour cream and use fresh apple slices for dipping if you wish.