Friday, January 15, 2010

Eye Candy or Throw Away the Wrapper?

Some of you may have already seen these, but I thought it was worth sharing.
Nahuiollin.com makes bags and purses out of candy wrappers. It's all very green and such. I'm just finding myself wondering . . . *Is this purse really worth $132?
*How does the candy wrapper exterior wear? I'm guessing it's not the sturdiest material, unless maybe they've coated it in something, but if they have . . .
*How comfortable are those zig-zaggy edges at the top if they scrape against your arm?
AND (perhaps most importantly)
*Do you like the look well enough that you would actually wear it around?

I would love to know your thoughts. :}

Thanks everyone!

~Julie :}

2 comments:

  1. I've seen teen girls with bags like this but I'm guessing they made them because that's a hefty price tag. It's cute, but if I had that much to spend on a purse it wouldn't be that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We sold those in the store I used to work for. I think they are cool. They are pretty sturdy. They have lining inside. I think they are cool but I don't know about the price but then again, I won't buy a purse over $10. I am just a penny pushier.

    ReplyDelete