Sunday, September 2, 2012

What I Ate: Today (09-03-12)

I made it! (with 25 minutes to spare!)
Today I made one of my very favorite snacks. Strawberry Cream Cheese Toast. So yummy! Plus, potentially pretty healthful. Wish I had organic berries. Still, it's almost like having strawberry cheesecake for a snack, except without all the sugar.
This one is pretty self explanatory, but I'll break it down just the same. Organic nine grain bread, a generous blanket of full fat cream cheese. Tiled with fresh strawberry slices. Drizzled with raw honey and sprinkled with cinnamon. (Optionally. I don't always do the cinnamon.) Speaking of cinnamon I discovered that if you get that lovely brown powder on your upper lip it might make you do a double take when you pass your reflection. I thought I had a femmestache!!! That info might be useful for Halloween though. Think Indiana Jones' rugged five o'clock shadow. Paint free! (and you'd smell nice too. :}) 

No comments:

Post a Comment