Friday, October 1, 2010

Delicious Designs for a Sassy Kitchen

So it all started out with me thinking that I needed to post some kitchen rules in my kitchen to remind me of some things I'd like to enforce. But of course, I couldn't just scrawl out any old list on lined paper . . . Oh, no! I had to make it cute and to match my kitchen. My kitchen has a fruit theme so this is what I came up with.
Then of course, after making the initial art of all these citrus fruits in illustrator I decided I should make a whole bunch of designs that go with this fruit theme which induced me to open up a new Cafepress shop called Sassy Kitchen.
Here a few of the designs.
Citrus Eclipse
Citrus Border
Red Watermelon Smile
Pink Watermelon Smile
I'm pretty excited about these new techniques I figured out in illustrator and about the fun bright designs I came up with . . . I'm thinking a whole bunch of different types of berries will be next. We shall see . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment