Monday, July 1, 2013

For Sale, Ashton Drake Traditional African Porcelain Doll, The Passport to Friendship Collection

I would normally sell this on Etsy, but she is one year too new to qualify for their vintage category.
This is another item I inherited from my Grandmother. Serena is from the Ashton Drake Passport to Friendship collection. She is 16" tall and in like new condition. In original box, with certificate and accessories; which include a basket of fruit, necklace, earrings and a bracelet. She wears a colorful traditonal african top and skirt and her black hair is plaited and tried back with a matching scarf. Made of porcelain. Smoke and pet free home in both homes where she has resided. 






My Grandmother Collected Dolls. I'm keeping one of the dolls I inherited from her, but I don't really have a place for this one, and I think it should probably go to a home were African culture is more appreciated, whether because it's your heritage, or you lived or visited there. This is an Ashton Drake Porcelain doll. She is lovely, still has her box, her certificate and all her accessories. Please let me know if you're interested. It seems a shame to keep her in storage. I really don't know what I'd like for this, just want to know it will end up in a good home, so best offer will get her.

Please E-mail me if interested.

2 comments:

  1. I just saw the date on this post . did you sell this doll ? sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Sorry. I did find a buyer a couple of years ago.

      Delete