Monday, February 27, 2012

Queen, It's a New Day

Queen, It's a New Day was started in Seattle and has been successful in changing the lives of hundreds of women for years now. This event is coming to Salt Lake for the first time this year! December 11, 2012!




I have volunteered to be Head of the Clothing Committee for this event. Here is my first personal donation.




Believe it or not, all of this is all my own jewelry from my own collection and my jewelry box (even with all this removed) is far from empty. :}

I am so excited to be able to donate this jewelry to the Queen, It's a New Day Event!
I am so pleased to find that I have something to offer that can bless women's lives and help them to feel special.

It's also nice to know that all of this beautiful jewelry will no longer be neglected as it has been for the past year or more.

If any of you women out there want to donate to this cause, we need like-new professional clothing, cleaned and on hangers, NEW undergarments: Panties, Bras, Camis, Slips, Pantyhose etc . . . As well as donations of shoes and jewelry.

Oh, we also need formal attire in various sizes donated as well.

Please take the time to look through your closets and drawers, all donations are tax deductible.
If you find you have something to donate please contact me.
We also need more volunteers for the clothing committee and other committees, so even if you don't feel like you have material items to donate, please let me know if you are interested in donating your time to volunteering for the event.

Thank you all!

~Julie:}

icypixyinafurcoat@gmail.com

1 comment: