Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Let's Make a Deal

Okay ladies and gentleman, I'm about to do something that some of you may not like, but hopefully others of you will see as a great opportunity.

(No, it has nothing to do with Multilevel Marketing, or residual income. :} )

Okay, here is the most popular item that I have sold of my designs over the past 3 years or so.
And by most popular I mean I've sold more than one. And by more than one I mean I've sold two.

Obviously, I just need a lot more help in my marketing department. It's hard to find places to advertise that don't initially cost money in the first place, money which I simply do not have,
(hence, me trying to sell things to make money.)

So, I thought, what the heck, instead of bombarding this blog with self promoting ads like I have my other one, why not see if this time, we can make a deal.

Let's trade. I invite you to post a blog entry, just one blog entry about one of my products, which can be found through one of my many banners on my other blog, mostly near the bottom of the page. You can feature one of my framed art pieces from imagekind, or a clothing item from one of my cafepress shops. Also, there's my Etsy shop where I have pillows and jewelry and other sewn items.

Anyway, once you've done this, please comment here and link me to your post and let me know what you would like me to feature here for you. Then I promise, for each comment I get I will post a blog entry, and I will also feature your item on Kaboodle, since I realize that only having 5 followers here might not be enough exposure, but I have 80 friends on Kaboodle that I can show your product to once I've featured it.

So there we have it! Lets make a deal and help each other out!
Okay?

Please!

Have a great day!

~Julie :}

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck with this Julie! I love your maternity shirts and I featured them on my blog: http://billandmeganb.blogspot.com/2009/07/fun-maternity-shirts.html

    I'll take you up on your offer. Will you tell people about my blog http://inneedofcomfort.blogspot.com/? I'm hoping to get people to come visit and to share their experiences when someone did or said something that really helped them.

    ReplyDelete