Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Yet Another Blog . . .

Okay, so I've been tempted to do this for a while now because I keep thinking of things I could post; like recipes and other house wifey-solutions and things I've come up with. However, I didn't want all that to interfere with my personal blog, any more than I want people who are looking for recipes to bogged down (or bLogged down maybe) with having to sift through all my personal blah blah . . .

So here we have it . . .



Surprise!!!!


The name actually comes from a sort of inside joke because when I would make dinner for my husband when we were first married; he would come home and ask what was for dinner, and I'd be so excited that I made dinner for him, and that I thought it would be really excited once he tried it, so I would always say, "It's a surprise!" Especially in the cases where I was experimenting, so, in reality I wasn't sure what I had made was called.
Now, whenever I experiment with my cooking Jake will come home and say, "Oh, looks like we're having Julie Surprise!"

Oh yes, and I thought the green background would be appropriate because not only does it speak of food, but the top border reminds me of scrap booking or other crafty things . . . PLUS some of my posts are going to be about being more Green. As in the taking care of the planet sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment